Sunday, November 19, 2017

Christmas Kitties - Card with Surprise - Jeannie Lieu (InsideoutJeans)

Hi all! I'm back on the blog today to share this fun, simple card using Christmas Kitties. When I saw this set, I really loved it and the idea for this card popped into my head. I normally make a lot of interactive cards and usually shy away from decorating in the inside of a card.


When the recipient receives the card, it seems pretty simple. I used green patterned paper for the outside of the card, and added the sentiment and a strip of glitter paper on the edge. It appears that the grey kitty is trying to reach a Christmas ornament. For the ornament, I die cut a circle, which the circle peeks into. 

Once you actually open up the card, you'll find a fun surprise: a kitty hanging from the tree. He looks like he's hanging on for dear life. So mischievous! 


I was really happy with how this turned out. Such a simple card, but with a surprise for anyone who receives it. 




Hope you all enjoy this card. Until next time!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!