Monday, September 18, 2017

Little Christmas Reindeer

Karen N here from Craftily Yours!  I'm excited to be guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs today using the new Little Christmas Reindeer stamps.  This little sweetie is SO cute!

Here's what I did:


I wanted to do non-traditional colors, and I just LoVe him in the blues and purples.  The Copic colors I used were:

Reindeer:  E41, E42, E43, E44
Decor:  BV00, BV02, BG53, BG57, Y26, Y28 (and I added some gold dots and white flicks with Kirina Wink Markers)
Birdies:  B12, B14, YR14, C1, C3

The sentiment comes in three different sections.  I LoVe the versatility of being able to stamp them any which way I want!  Those little birdies are also part of the set.  I fussy cut them out.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,



Karen

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!