Friday, September 29, 2017

Guest Designer - Stamping an Angled Sentiment Background!

Hi, it's Therese from www.lostinpaper.com and I am very excited to share a fun card and video with you here today.
I wanted to create my own bespoke sentiment background today and I thought this would be a fun way to use a sentiment in a different way, I used the word 'love' from the Buckets of Love stamp set.


My cute little centerpiece owls are from the Fall in Love stamp set and I simply coloured them with Copic markers, but you can watch the whole process in the video below.


You can see my video here or Watch it in HD at Youtube.


I am sure you'll agree that all the critters in the Fall in Love set are adorable!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, I have had a blast!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!