Friday, August 25, 2017

Where is the Candy???

 Hello Everyone,

Its Hazel from Didos Designs here today to share with you a creation I have made using the super new stamp set Where is the Candy?

Where is the Candy? 4x6 Clear Stamp Set


How sweet are these images. They are just adorable. Im sure you wouldnt be too spooked to have them trick or treating you. 


 I decided to make matching background papers with the stamps too and coloured the candy in so the card and papers matched. 

I randomly stamped the sentiment and the candy on the orange card to make a wee pattern. 

I have coloured my main image with promarkers and the sweets on the papers are coloured with Sakura Souffle Pens. 


Thanks for dropping by today.  I will be back next week with another couple of makes using this set. 

Its never too early for Halloween!!!

Love Hazel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!