Monday, May 15, 2017

Hoppiness Card - Jeannie Lieu (InsideoutJeans)


Hello Everyone! 

My name is Jeannie from InsideoutJeans. I have quickly fallen in love with Gerda Steiner stamps every since spotting the Moody Unicorns on Instagram. 

I’m here today to feature a set that I’m currently loving right now, Hoppiness. I really love making interactive cards and here’s one that was in my mind before I even got hands on this set. 



I wanted an unexpected, hidden surprise for someone receiving this card and the fence stamp that comes in this set works perfectly for this! 


The peeking bunnies allow me to have a hidden bunny peeking behind the opening fence. All you need to do is open the fence and you'll see his curious face staring at the bird!




Hope you all enjoy this fun, spring card!  

Jeannie ~
IG: InsideoutJeans
FB: InsideoutJeans

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!