Thursday, April 6, 2017

Easy spinner card [video]

Hello there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am honoured to be guest designing for Gerda Steiner designs once again! :)

I prepared really easy and quick spinner card for you. I used the set called Go wild! You can see what I have created right here:

Since this is an interesting technique I made a video tutorial for this card so you can watch how it's done. So, if you want to know more about how to do it just join me and I will walk you through it. :)


I decided to make a card that has a 'wild' fill to it. I achived that by using the colors that are really muted down and are also found in the wild. I didn't want to make it too complicated, that's why I colored just the spots on the giraffes and leave the their bodies as they are. I added a bit of depth by hand drawing the stitching detail and leaving giraffes 'in front' of it. 

I have to admit that I fell in love with this set in the moment I saw it for the first time! I meant.. who wouldn't?! Is just another Gerda Steiner designs must have! :)

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card and the video tutorial! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!