Thursday, March 30, 2017

Guest Design - Go Wild Again!

Hi, it's me, Edith, again!

I have experimented with the new Go Wild! Stamp Set and I am very pleased with the result.

I used my Copic Markers again for coloring the little cuties. The background is a Design Paper and the leaves are die cutted and I have colored the outlines to add some extra depth. Then I placed the little critters on the ribbon. The Sentiment is stamped with Versamark and embossed with white Embossing Powder. I added some shimmer to the beak of the Toucan with my clear zig wink of stella brush marker. As final touch I added some Enamel Dots and glossy accents to the eyes and the beak.

I'm very happy how it turned out. I hope you like it too.

See you next time!

Edith / https://ediths-kreativer-output.blogspot.co.at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!