Monday, February 27, 2017

Hoppiness

Hi!  It's Lisa Lahiff here again with one more card using those super cute bunnies from the Hoppiness Stamp Set...


 To create this card I first die cut the circles from my patterned paper.  I then used the negatives to trace onto my white panel so I would know where to stamp the bunny images.  After they were stamped I colored them in and added the patterned paper on top.  I wanted a little more dimension so I stamped and colored just their paws in and added these on top of the circle cuts.  I added the sentiment to a patterned paper strip, layered it up and stapled them together.  This was all then added to a black card base and finished with some bright sequins.

Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer, and I hope you've enjoyed todays post!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!