Thursday, September 17, 2015

Combining Halloween Digis with Stencils Backgrounds

Spider Web Background Halloween Card with Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamps by Jess Gerstner

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess from JessCrafts.com. Today I am sharing a card made with the Halloween Cat Bat Owl digital set. This is an amazing value. You get 5 digital stamps for just $2.50! I colored the two large images and paired them with a stenciled background. For more on how I made them check out my video.


I love how you can resize digital stamps to fit your project. I really wanted these critters to be prominent but let the background also shine and being able to adjust the scale of them really helped with those goals.

Spider Web Background Halloween Card with Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamps by Jess Gerstner

The standalone pumpkin and hat in the set are particularly awesome because you can combine them with other stamps to make a non-holiday set work for Halloween. Just re-size them to fit the scale of the other stamp, fussy cut and assemble.

Spider Web Background Halloween Card with Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamps by Jess Gerstner

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! I LOVE the fun backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - one for every one of the animals we love! What a HOOT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!